Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Quick Note

When I write these blog posts, it's typically from my phone after a long day, or at a computer where there is a time limit and a line of people waiting behind me.  I don't always have time to reread them and proofread them before either succumbing to my exhaustion and/or being kicked off the computer by the person waiting behind me.  Though I wish I had the time to make each post perfect, the reality is that I don't.  After rereading my last post, I was almost embarrassed by how many errors there were.  So please cut me some slack and don't completely judge my writing based on the errors you see!  Eventually I do try and go back and fix them.  Same goes for formatting.

Additionally, my blog reached 1,000+ hits last week (all time total, not last week alone,) and I'm pretty sure that a few of them might have even come from people that are not my Mom and Dad.  So, to whoever is reading this, thank you!  Please feel free to leave me comments and let me know who you are and what you think.  I've only had two comments ever (thank you Madeleine and Morgan!) but they make me smile, so I'm hoping for more!

Lastly, I hope all my friends and family are safe on the East Coast.  Drop me an email, Facebook message, comment, Gchat, or What's App message and let me know you're okay!

Raphael and I are leaving Colombia today and headed to Peru.  I definitely didn't spend enough time here, so I'll have to come back one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment